Our plant sale first started in 2009 and has been an annual event ever since. In the past 7 years we have delivered 100’s of plants to homes in the Willerby area, in turn raising funds for the Group.
We will be delivering leaflets the weekend of the 5th March, with all completed orders being returned by 25th March. We’ll then be delivering plants on the 7th May.
All plants are grown locally and supplied by CH Plaxton, a local commercial nursery.
This year you can order:
- ANTIRRHINUM (mixed colour)
- ASTER – 12” mixed
- BEGONIA – Semperflorens F1 mixed
- BUSY LIZZIE
- DAHLIA – Hybrids Mixed
- LOBELIA – Blue
- LOBELIA –White
- LOBELIA – Mixed Fountain Trailing
- MARIGOLD FRENCH
- PANSY – Mixed
- PETUNIA MULTIFLORA
- STOCK (10 week – mixed)
- 12-inch decorative hanging basket (Potted up and ready to hang)
- NEW – Trailing Tomato Basket (Potted up and ready to enjoy)
- NEW – Trailing Strawberry Basket (Potted up and ready to enjoy)
- NEW – 30cm Mixed Decorative Patio Pot (potted up and ready to display)
- Mixture of six basket plants (basic starter pack (doesn’t include any of above)